The terms and conditions set out below apply to all bookings made.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: General
- A refundable breakage deposit of R1000 (one thousand rands) is payable before the function date.
This refund will be made 7 days after the function date less the costs of breakages or damages if any.
If the breakages exceed this amount you will be required to pay the extra amount.
- The use of Jasmine Hills is provided to you for the duration of the function without prejudice and the management & staff will not be liable for any Loss, damage or injury to any person or property whatsoever. However, precautions will be taken to prevent the same.
- This quote is only valid for 7 days and will only be regarded as confirmed upon payment of 50% deposit or otherwise negotiated.
- If the booking is cancelled after payment of the deposit: And cancellation is more than 60 days of the function date – 30% of the Total invoice amount will be retained by Jasmine Hills and the balance will be refunded. No refund of the deposit paid will be considered if the function is cancelled within the last 21 days of the function date. Postponement will result in a postponement of surcharge of R2000.
- IF YOU BOOKED AND CANCEL LONG BEFORE THE 60 DAYS YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR CANCELLATION FEE OF R500 WILL BE DEDUCTED.
- For your safety and that of your guests, only guests with a valid invitation will be allowed access to the property.
- Do not pay any persons acting on behalf of Jasmine Hills any monies at any time.
- All monies should only be paid to Jasmine Hills as per quotation from Jasmine Hills.
- We would like to provide you the client with the best service possible, with your function.
- FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY AND OURS, YOUR GUESTS MUST BE ABLE TO ADVISE THE SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATE WHO’S FUNCTION THEY ARE ATTENDING.
Terms and Conditions:Event
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable event we have a few rules to assist.
No loud music out of cars
No drinking in public or around premises
No spinning of cars
Should you fail to comply we have the right to terminate the event.
Extra Security chargeable in advanced.
Outside caters and decor persons are responsible for their own good brought in.
Jasmine Hills Country Venue staff and management will not be held responsible for any items brought in.
Smoking is not allowed in and of the halls or rooms.
Jasmine Hills Country Venue in its entirety is used at the clients and their guests own risk.
The owners management,employees,agents,or any entity /service providers shall not be held liable for damages,loss,injury,death including fire,whilst using Jasmine Hills Country Venue and our facilities.The client will inform guest accordingly.